We want you to succeed!
We will work hard to build a relationship with you and your family. Our wellness and programming staff will be there to help you reach your goals by providing support and motivation.
The first step to joining the St. Cloud Area Family YMCA is to visit us for a tour. We'll show you our facilities, equipment, introduce you to a few people and explain the benefits of Y membership.
Then, joining is quick and simple with our membership application.
With a Y membership, you also receive these great benefits
- Four free fitness coaching sessions ($135 value)
- Free group exercise classes like Zumba, Yoga, cycling and more
- Discounts to our other programs such as swim lessons, swim team and youth sports.
What our members love most:
- State-of-the-art equipment
- Convenient hours
- Quality, affordable childcare
- Fun family activities
- Great classes for kids
- Excellent adult fitness classes
- Educated, certified personal trainers
- Friendly staff and welcoming environment
Within the limits of available funding, the St. Cloud Area Family YMCA does not refuse membership or program services to any person because of an inability to pay. Scholarship applications are available to download or at the front desk.
Our facility features:
- Cardio, weight and strength-training rooms
- Group exercise studios
- Two heated pools
- Saunas, whirlpool
- Chlidren's play area and gym
- Two racquetball courts
- Family locker room
- Locker/towel service
- Free WiFi
Ask about insurance discounts!
Many insurance companies have programs that reward you for joining and using the St. Cloud YMCA, up to $37 per month. Talk to the front desk to find out if you qualify.
Total monthly cost for family membership = $35
Monthly Family Membership = $55
Typical insurance reimbursement = $20
Members also save on Y programs. Here are just a few:
- Swim lessons ($20)
- Parents Night Out ($5 per child)
- Boot Camp ($30)
- Youth sports ($20)
- School-year Camp CHAD ($20 per day)
$50.00 Senior Couple
Joiner's fees apply to all new memberships. They help maintain and improve our facilities.
$60.00 Adult, Senior, Senior Couple & Family
Members are encouraged to bring guests. Please remember that a photo ID is required for all guests using the Y.